The Canadian Luge Association is targeting its next generation of luge athletes with Recruitment Camps in Calgary and Whistler.
Athletes will receive an introduction to the sport of luge, and its equipment, prior to participating in a series of dry-land physical testing exercises to showcase agility, flexibility and all-around athletic ability. The day will culminate with a wheel luge sliding session to build a familiarity on the luge sled.
Camp coaches will be looking for athletes age 9-13, with strong overall fitness, those who demonstrate a keen interest in sport and a willingness to learn.
*plus $1.25 if using PayPal
- August 30, 2018: 6:00pm - 7:30pm - SOLD OUT
- September 12, 2018: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- September 13, 2018: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 (12:00pm)
- Saturday, November 24, 2018 (5:30pm)
- Wednesday, December 26, 2018 (12:00pm)
- Monday, February 11, 2019 (4:30pm)
$20 per athlete per session for Canadian residents (ID required)
$40 per session, all other participants
REGISTRATION & MORE INFORMATION: To register or for inquiries, please contact the Whistler Sliding Centre by email at email@example.com or call (604) 964-0040, ext. 2206
There are currently no camps open for registration.